Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Womanhood

Some days, I hate being female.

Seriously. I spend approximately one week out of every four being totally bitchy, emotional, and eating all the junk food in sight. I then spend the following week with the feeling of nausea, cramps, and misery that accompanies the feeling of my uterus falling out and rotting. Seriously? It's miserable, and I hate it.

Is this some sort of Darwinian punishment for not using my reproductive organs for reproduction? "here, instead of being pregnant, let's just give you monthly misery until you beg for mercy" NOT FUNNY! And I mean really, I'm sure it could be worse. The baby scene, the menopause scene, etc etc etc are all much worse than a little PMS and blood, but, those things in mind, if that's what I have to look forward to, I'm really starting to wish I had been born a boy.

Grrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment