Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally, a post NOT related to my brain...

Ok, so I figured I've babbled on and on and on about my health issues until anyone who reads this (who is actually no one) would be totally bored. Instead, today I'm going to talk about something much more fun and lighthearted...

I got into 3 of the 4 classes I wanted for fall semester!!! Yay!!! I'm taking Theory and Method in the study of religion, Martyrdom Then and Now, Buddhism and the Supernatural (YAY!!!), and the Andes. The Andes wasn't my first choice, it was a backup, but whatever, I can deal with it. I like the Andes, I mean really, I went to Peru, I've been to Macchu Picchu. It's fuckin awesome. I think I can deal with it. But yah, I'm super stoked for my schedule, and the most awesome part is that it's a 3 day a week schedule. I have class all day Tuesday, a wednesday night class, and all day Thursday. That gives me 4 consecutive days with which to work and get shit done. Who knows, maybe I can even get a job. How awesome would that be?! I'm sooooo excited!!!!

My only concern is that the lady who registered for me didn't specify which professor I have for my Martyrdom class. I like both profs who are teaching it, but I already have Cooey for Theory and Method, so I'm hoping that I'm registered for Martyrdom with Drake, because having two classes with Cooey would be killer; advisor or not, she's a tough prof, especially with the amount of writing she assigned for Love and Death last semester. Anyway, regardless, I'm excited. Especially since I got into the Buddhism class... *sigh* yay.... Ok, tell me to snap out of it, seriously.

So that's the update on my class schedule for next year! Yay! Now Shawn and I just need to get a house. Shawn says he called the realtor and told her to put it on "the back burner" because my "health concerns are more important than a house right now". Well, be that as it may, I'm sick of living in my parent's basement, and now that I am registered for classes in the fall, I want a place to live, damnit! Oh well, I guess we need to slow down and take it one step at a time.

Anyway, if anyone reads this, thanks for reading, and putting up with my rollercoaster personality. One minute I'll be bitching and moaning about my brain, relationship, and friendship issues, and the next I'll be screaming and jumping up and down over a couple classes. Thanks for listening, and I'm sure I'll post again later today, I have a few more things I want to talk about, I just need to find the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment