Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

The pieces of the puzzle of my life are falling together and finally forming a coherent picture :)

- I successfully signed up for classes months ago, and Shawn has orientation at the U two days from now.

- I have a job, and I really like it so far.

- Shawn has a job, and although he hasn't started yet, he's excited for all the new possibilities.

- Yesterday we looked at an apartment and put in an application, today we got the phone call saying that our application has been approved and that on September 1st we will have a place to live.

Everything is coming together wonderfully. The big pieces have finally fallen into place, and the little ones will soon follow. I'm still investigating epilepsy and thinking about my seizures. I'm trying to figure out which vaccinations I need for school, because there has been some confusion regarding that. Shawn needs to start his job and sign up for classes, but both of those things will happen very soon. Unfortunately, Dr. Kantarci has not deemed me fit for driving, so I will have to learn to take a bus, but since that is hardly unexpected, I don't deem that bad news. Life is looking a little bit brighter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment