Friday, July 1, 2011

Took Long Enough

We set a date. I know not too long ago I was complaining and bitching and moaning about how jealous and resentful I was about people who are getting married all around me when I was first to get engaged... well, I did something about it. Shawn and I had a discussion and we decided that next year really is the best time to get married. We don't want to wait until after grad school. We don't want to wait until after law school. We definitely don't want to postpone into my PhD days. Next year is the time, and June 30th is the date (assuming we can find a venue that works for us, we may have to be a little flexible, but for now, it's June 30th).

So mark your calendars, after 6 years of dating, after almost 4 years of being engaged, the most indecisive couple in the world is finally tying the knot. June 30th, 2012 :)

1 comment: